Fans of Mia Rose and Ana Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of Mia Rose and Ana Free

Site for all fans of these two stars

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything About Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deejay_girl
Administrator
Administrator
deejay_girl

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Everything About Forum Empty
PostSubject: Everything About Forum   Everything About Forum Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:44 pm

Here you can write all your opinions about forum...If you want to change some part on the forum, pictures, color, to add or erase something....Anything you want even to change a site name...
Back to top Go down
http://fans.team-forum.com
Rocket
#1 Stunna
#1 Stunna

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Everything About Forum   Everything About Forum Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:52 am

Maybe split the Mia and Ana categories into two separate categories of their own.
Also her name is spelled "Ana" not Anna...unless she's been fooling us all along.
I'll add more feedback as the site grows.
At the moment though, great site. Hope more people join, then I can say I was part of the original members cheers
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
deejay_girl
Administrator
Administrator
deejay_girl

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Everything About Forum   Everything About Forum Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 1:23 pm

Ok, I will split categories of Anna and Mia, that's not a problem...If you have more ideas about site tell me...This site is made for all fans, and all fans have right to writ their opinions about forum.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fans.team-forum.com
Goldfarb

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Everything About Forum   Everything About Forum Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm

i would like some more information about songs...for example lyrics, chords or tabs...but this site is amazing because it is about amazing singers Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything About Forum   Everything About Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything About Forum
Page 1 of 1